With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Kitchener/Waterloo and the Greater Toronto Area, we represent businesses of all sizes. Our mandate is to bring buyers and sellers to the table where we are able to facilitate a smooth transaction. Our brokers are trained professionals with backgrounds in Accounting, Finance, Legal and Real Estate. We are very selective when looking for intermediaries to join our team. Our Intermediaries must be knowledgeable, have strong business acumen, and are committed to serving our clients. We foster an environment that focuses on ethics, honesty and teamwork. All of these factors ensure that we are successful serving you.Buying a Business
We simplify the buying process. We spend the time upfront with you to understand your needs. This process we employ walks you through every step and ensures that we are successful in find you the right business. Our process:
- Dual/Limited Agency – Brokers can have this relationship with the buyer and seller. When speaking to our Brokers please ask them to discuss this with you.
- Confidentiality/ Non Disclosure – We maintain the highest level of confidentiality given the nature of our business. We will ask you to sign an agreement to ensure utmost privacy and confidentiality.
- Profile – We will meet with you and ask you some specific questions about your goals and types of businesses you are looking for.
- Business Profile – We will identify business that match your criteria and provide you with financial data on the business. One of our brokers will review this information with you to help you determine if this is the right fit.
- Meeting with seller – Once we have your approval we will set up a meeting with the seller. In the meeting one of our brokers will facilitate the discussion and ensure all of your questions are addressed.
- Next Steps – After you have had a chance to review the answers given to you by the seller and you determine that this is the right business for you. We will work with you to determine your conditions, contingencies, and request for information.
- Offer to Purchase – There are many details in the offer to purchase such as non-compete, non-solicitation, due diligence period and many others. We are there next to you throughout this process and our goal is to ensure you are not overwhelmed.
- Closing the Purchase – This is a stressful time for all buyers. Our team will provide you with contacts that will assist you with Accounting, Financing and Legal advice. Once you have met with them you are on your way to becoming a business owner.